Closing is the natural evolution of your sales project.
- Initiating: you received your sales project's Charter, giving you the basic information you needed, plus written permission, to begin your project.
- Planning: you spent the time necessary to create a workable sales project plan. Your plan included the Scope of work, the Time required for all activities, and the Cost of your project.
- Executing: you followed the roadmap of your sales project plan.
- Monitoring and Controlling: you performing auditing and adjusting, to keep your sales project on track.
- Closing: formally end your sales project.
Sign up for my free Sales Projects intro course. Learn the basics of the system that will add more money, opportunities and free time to your career.