Sales Project Management Tip #1: To make it work, make it a project.
You Should Achieve Your Sales Goal, Every Time
In a perfect world, it would look like this:
- Set the sales goal
- Achieve the sales goal
But Life Gets in the Way
You and your sales team work hard all day. How many days have ended with the question, "Where did the time go?" You worked hard, but you don't have enough to show for it.
The Solution: Make It a Project
- Builders use project management to complete their office tower on schedule and within budget.
- Software developers use project management to complete their products on schedule and within budget.
- What about sales?
I'm Your Guide to Sales Project Success
- Successful sales rep and sales manager
- Sales trainer and coach
- Project manager
How it Works
Sales project management is easier to implement than you think. Here are the major steps:
- Turn your annual sales goal into your sales project goal.
- Develop a project plan that includes your scope of work, your project schedule, and your project budget.
- Execute your plan.
- Monitor your progress. Make mid-course corrections as needed to stay on track.
- Close your sales project, record your lessons learned, and have a party to celebrate your success.
Are you ready to supercharge your sales performance, with better numbers and fewer headaches? Then welcome to Sales Project Management.
Watch your Inbox for Tip #2: How to Build and Execute Your Sales Project.
If you can't wait...